Started Dec 26, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Meuh
Senior MemberPosts: 2,117Gear list
Like?
Thank you..
Dec 26, 2011

I just want to say thank you for everyone that has been here to help and support me during my journey with light and am great full for everyone that has commented on my work and shared there own work and advice for others.

I have learnt a lot from the community here and I hope that anything I had contributed was useful for others, Also a big thank you to Mr Herdering for my wonderful Xmas print that will be going on my wall as soon as I get a nice frame

Anyway... with the recent event's and attitude of the few here I feel like its time for me (and I am not alone here) to find a new home as this forum just seems to be going down hill.

I have already removed my gallery images (sorry that it will ruin a lot of post's that I had made with image/lighting diagrams) and my challenge images.

Again Thank you to the positive members in this forum and I wish you all the best in your photography and life, If anyone would like to keep seeing my work msg me and I will send you some details... I will check the site for a few days before finally shutting down my account here.

Meuh's gear list:Meuh's gear list
Samsung GX-10 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Pentax K-5 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Pentax smc DA* 16-50mm F2.8 ED AL (IF) SDM +3 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow