Started Dec 26, 2011 | Discussions thread
Roger99
Veteran MemberPosts: 8,034
Like?
Re: How could I have improved these?
In reply to kgbruce01, Dec 26, 2011

kgbruce01 wrote:

KennethKoh wrote:

I think those velvet painting of dogs playing poker is in poor taste - but someone in the world disagrees with me because they exist. Does that mean they are WRONG, and I am correct? I would have to have a pretty large ego to think that way.

Can't argue with that. Velvet paintings are the result of practice and experiance and usually a considerable amount of thought to come up with that sort of takk . Skills better used cleaning toilets. Not the results of beginners.

I value Tom's right to add anything - ANYTHING he wants to ANY thread here no matter what forum it is under. I may disagree 100% - but I would never wish him or anyone else to NOT post - I get told ALL THE TIME to not participate in threads, by other participants in threads, because I OFTEN come across as rude, harsh, a troll, etc...

I get told by others all the time how I SHOULD do things in life... but I make up my own mind. Maybe you should realize that when you post a topic, you can't have control on the responses. This is life, welcome.

I applaud Tom for his response, I responded to it directly myself. I want him to continue to state what he thinks and feels, even if it is the polar opposite of what I think and feel.

As I told him in another response - I hope you and yours are well and happy during this holiday season. To the OP specifically - I hope your skills and enjoyment of photography improve greatly wether you take some bad pics on the way or not.

I take some bad pics, really, really crappy and bad pics. Some totally horrible, awesomely horrible, dumb, ugly, no-sense-making pics. I also take some good ones. Rarely.

Tom Rogers wrote:

Take a Xanax and lie down. You might even get up later and take some random shots with your camera.

Bad taste often goes hand in hand with a total lack of class. Often the lack of class comes first. Careful.

-- hide signature --

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain an idea without necessarily accepting it. -Aristotle

The one serious conviction one should hold is that nothing should be taken too seriously.
...oh, and I see by the lack of responses that I am right yet again.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow