How could I have improved these?

Started Dec 26, 2011 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
kgbruce01
Senior MemberPosts: 1,245
Like?
Re: How could I have improved these?
In reply to Tom Rogers, Dec 26, 2011

No thank you. Stop assuming so much. Maybe you should smoke some crack and keep shooting with 100% success. I'm sure the few people in the world that actually care about you take your advice - I will not no matter how much you try.

Xanax? How witty. That sure was a good dig. So people who are prescribed these drugs regimes by licensed professionals, in your view, are just 'crazy'?

I mean - thats OBVIOUSLY what you are trying to say to me, without the balls to just say it - you think I am crazy or unbalanced and that the drug Xanax will somehow 'cure' me? Haha, I'm so hurt and embarrassed by your witty and poignant diatribe.

I often take 'random' photos with my many cameras - from shooting from the hip to camera toss - I don't let elitists like you ruin my fun with photography. Your insistence on 'educating' me is falling on deaf ears. Good luck with that. I hope you and yours are well during this holiday season - and that is NOT sarcasm... I really do hope all is well.

Tom Rogers wrote:

Take a Xanax and lie down. You might even get up later and take some random shots with your camera.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow