How could I have improved these?

Started Dec 26, 2011 | Discussions thread
kgbruce01
Senior MemberPosts: 1,245
Like?
Re: How could I have improved these?
In reply to Tom Rogers, Dec 26, 2011

No thank you. Stop assuming so much. Maybe you should smoke some crack and keep shooting with 100% success. I'm sure the few people in the world that actually care about you take your advice - I will not no matter how much you try.

Xanax? How witty. That sure was a good dig. So people who are prescribed these drugs regimes by licensed professionals, in your view, are just 'crazy'?

I mean - thats OBVIOUSLY what you are trying to say to me, without the balls to just say it - you think I am crazy or unbalanced and that the drug Xanax will somehow 'cure' me? Haha, I'm so hurt and embarrassed by your witty and poignant diatribe.

I often take 'random' photos with my many cameras - from shooting from the hip to camera toss - I don't let elitists like you ruin my fun with photography. Your insistence on 'educating' me is falling on deaf ears. Good luck with that. I hope you and yours are well during this holiday season - and that is NOT sarcasm... I really do hope all is well.

Tom Rogers wrote:

Take a Xanax and lie down. You might even get up later and take some random shots with your camera.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow