FZ150 Filter Question

Started Nov 26, 2011 | Discussions thread
McLuhan
Junior MemberPosts: 48
Like?
Re: FZ150 Filter Question
In reply to Tootsall, Dec 24, 2011

My choice is to get a skylight 1B(cheaper than MCUV and stuff alike, has more effect on the image when using in sunny outdoor, while you cannot sense the effect of skylight 1A and if that's what you wish to do then that's fine) and snap it on when the weather seems to be unstable(the only moment that I choose an extra piece glass for protection purpose). Otherwise I just leave the lens with lens hood only.

My reason of not choosing UV filters is that they are essentially"no effect" to the image on the paper, however the light that your lens receive would anyway be reduced however advanced your filter is. Therefore I reject anything do nothing to change the image in a constructive way,(that's why I choose skylight 1B, as it does warmer the color a bit when you use it rather than just steals a little bit of light from your sensor) that's the reason that I also choose a polarizer/graduated ND but leave UV aside.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow