Started Dec 23, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
MirkoB
Regular MemberPosts: 331Gear list
Like?
Is it all about gear?
Dec 23, 2011

Sometimes i have feeling that 80% ppl here just watching their test photos zoomed 100% on their monitors and debating what setup will make perfect photo. And other 20% waiting for the new camera that will make their photos much better. Why is all about gear when talking about photos? Good camera can help but will not make a difference between bad snapshot and good photo. Good photographer can and will.

This photo is from my almost 10 years old compact Minolta Dimage 7i camera and still is one of my favorite. How is that possible? Cos reading your posts i have a feeling that is almost impossible to get good photo without latest state of the art DSLR with +2k$ lens on it.

So my advice is. Go outside with your camera, try, learn and take a chance to get best photo possible for you and you will get your reward for sure. Debating what camera is better on ISO 640 is borring...

-- hide signature --
 MirkoB's gear list:MirkoB's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Canon EF 17-40mm f/4.0L USM Canon EF 70-200mm f/4.0L USM Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM +4 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow