FZ150 and night photography

Started Dec 21, 2011 | Discussions thread
Realll
Regular MemberPosts: 156Gear list
Like?
Re: FZ150 and night photography
In reply to mark1000, Dec 21, 2011

Sorry about the size.I have no active option to re-size and edit my post now

I don't see such option. It is maybe because of the site which I used to upload my images. I wanted to show the original size as I thought it is the best way to present the problem.

elmo wrote:

As a prospective FZ150 buyer, I'm interested in what others may say. But, you'll surely have better results by taking control, yourself, and using A or M mode. A little experimenting, and you'll nail it.

Panasonic may have changed the metering system, which makes Ai and P not behave as you expect, with point sources of light on a dark background.

Also, there must be a Night Scene type mode buried in there somewhere, which you have not yet tried. The Ai is supposed to select the "right" scene mode, but probably is missing, and not picking Night Scene.

I've tried Night Mode , but the results were the same: - ISO 800 and blured shots at full resolution. Tried A mode too - same.

Realll's gear list:Realll's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ150 Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS15 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Sony a5000
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow