Started Dec 19, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
dock
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,385Gear list
Like?
To skyclad666 keep up the fight 120-300
Dec 19, 2011

I am an old man. I want to use the 120-300mm f2.8 I couldn't wait any longer. I just bought the 120-300 f2.8 I had to buy my first non Pentax camera in 55 years. a Nikon D7000. This is the first day that the sun came out in two weeks. I couldn't find any wildlife so I went to the dam. We have had so much rain that water was just pouring over the fish ladder. These were taken with my new system.

I can't wait to use my extension tubes on a picture like this. Magnify and look at the crystal growth. SKYCLAD666, the extension tubes and the teleextenders you should be fighting for also. You will note that the EXIF contains the actual milllimeter used and actual fstop used. The extension tubes work up to f6.7 focusing and metering works.

This picture was cropped from the next picture I like how the ice almost appears to have a monster waiting for a fish.

It is ashame that Sigma made a financial decision to eliminate Pentax after the Earth Quake since it is third in sales world wide. I wish you well, but I am planing to do my best this winter when I go to Florida to take pictures. Hopefully, I can do it with a Pentax later thanks to you.

Nikon D7000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow