A Photographic Flashback from my Panasonic FZ1 . . .

Started Nov 29, 2011 | Discussions thread
dscottsatx
Regular MemberPosts: 280Gear list
Like?
Re: A Photographic Flashback from my Panasonic FZ1 . . .
In reply to David247, Dec 16, 2011

David247 wrote:

design7 wrote:

Remember when 2 megapixels was a big deal? This was shot more than seven years ago with my first Panasonic FZ1. You can see the aberrations pretty easily a common flaw with digicams of that day. I did love that camera!

That is still a very dynamic image. It is amazing how some cameras just work so well with the photographer that they free us up to be more creative rather then restrict our vision and are always ready and with us when we need them.

My first was the 2 megapixel Olympus C2100 UZ. But my FZ20 and FZ50 are still two of my all time favorite cameras for their reliability and flexibility.

FZ-20 - The Burmah Queen, and old team powered boat.

Really, in the end--as long as the image is good--what was used to create it doesn't really matter much at all. A good image from a lesser tool is better than a mediocre image from an awesome tool.

dscottsatx's gear list:dscottsatx's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX5 Olympus PEN E-PL1 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow