what are the incentives to move from xz-1/lx3 to m4/3 aside from IQ at high ISO?

Started Dec 13, 2011 | Discussions thread
WC Wood
Senior MemberPosts: 1,624
Like?
Re: mynakedsoda....questionable prices
In reply to mynakedsoda, Dec 15, 2011

mynakedsoda wrote:

WC Wood wrote:

mynakedsoda wrote:

I got my EP-2 brand new from an authorized Olympus dealer for less than $300 and a brand new Olympus 17mm for just over $100. You can find deals if you are patient. (Directed at ennemkay).
--
The worst vice is advice. - John Milton from The Devil's Advocate

-- hide signature --

I'm famiiliar w/ Tedolf's unreal price claims, but you've topped him....a "brand new" Olympus 17mm for around $100? From where? Certainly not from a legitimate dealer. Pawn shop?

W.C.

eBay. From a private seller. His buy it now price. He had bought a kit and already owned the lens so was selling it. The EP-2 was brand new off of ebay. At the time the seller had tons of silver body only EP-2's at very low pricing. Just ordered off of ebay a few minutes ago a white E-PM1 kit. Will sell the Olympus 14-42 II R since I have a brand new one on the way already. Paid $110 for it.
--
The worst vice is advice. - John Milton from The Devil's Advocate

-- hide signature --

I have to say your patience on ebay paid off. Ebay can be frustrating, IMO, but congrats on the good deals you found.

W.C.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/29320396@N05/show/
E-PL1
Digilux 2
LX3
FZ18
Nikon FM
AI 50 1.8
Leica CL w/40 cron
FED 2b
Exakta VXII

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow