ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
lnguyenh
Contributing MemberPosts: 685
Like?
Second hand Canon S90 - Price and what to look for
Dec 13, 2011

Hi,

I am looking casually at second hand compact cameras to have something lighter than my DSLR.

I am right now in discussion with someone who is willing to sell his Canon S90 for around 90 euros. He says that the flash doesnt work anymore and he suspects it is only a flash bulb issue. I almost never uses flash anyway so it is not a big problem, my only worry being that the camera might have other problems. The seller says the camera works normally except this and that he took around 3000 shots with it since he bought it in late 2009.

I think it is already a good price but as I dont really need the camera I am trying to get an even lower price.

What do you think yourself about the price, given the flash issue?

If I get to agree on a price, what should I look for when trying the camera before buying it? I was thinking of just taking a few shots and see if they do show up on the screen when viewing them, I dont really know what other test I should do except this and getting a general feeling of the state of the camera.

Canon PowerShot S90
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow