Started Dec 12, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
cburbs
Junior MemberPosts: 27
Like?
FZ150 or FZ47 ?
Dec 12, 2011

Ok so here is another which one -at current prices FZ47($200) and FZ150 ($420).

Big differences between the two from dcresource As you can see, the major differences include AF performance, LCD rotation, continuous shooting, and video recording. The FZ150 is one of very few cameras that can record Full HD video at 60p using the new AVCHD Progressive format. I also have read many of the reviews etc and the FZ150 being listed as one of the better Bridge cameras out there with I think the canon coming in 2nd.

I am coming from a P&S canon A630. I am looking for something that can do good sports shots for kids and do some videos as well. I do like the LCD rotation on my current Canon so that is another plus for the fz150 for me.

I am just trying to justify the cost differences are worth it to go to the fz150.....

Opinions/suggestions.

Canon PowerShot A630 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ150 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ47 (Lumix DMC-FZ48)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow