Do you see anything wrong with this ad ?

Started Dec 11, 2011 | Discussions thread
PerfectPoms
Senior MemberPosts: 1,314
Like?
Re: Do you see anything wrong with this ad ?
In reply to Dburanich, Dec 12, 2011

Dburanich wrote:

I don't know where you would use an SD memory card on the D3S.

Yes, this is the thing that most caught my eye - and for a while I was confused -thinking - did they add the ability for the D3s to use SD cards? No. I didn't think so.

So what makes this scam so laughable is that the pathetic ignorant criminal doesn't even know enough about the camera to know what type of flash memory the D3s camera uses (unless this is a super deal because he is throwing in flash cards that DON'T work with the camera he is supposed to be selling).

And then the stupidity of the ad to offer a camera that, body alone, is selling for near $4,000 used - and with the 50mm lens, you are offering it for about half normal used selling price - and then, can you beat this - you also get for free - a wide angle AND a telephoto lens.

And what makes the ad so funny is that there is absolutely NO description of WHICH lenses these are - like the scammer didn't think that by adding in the description of these lenses would add to the interest of people wanting to by "his" camera.

I think there should be a law somewhere that you should be allowed to remove the brains of these scammers with a rusty spoon - because they obviously aren't using their brains now.

-- hide signature --
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow