Next NX 200 here is what Samsung should do and will not ;-)

Started Dec 11, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Wally Brooks
Junior MemberPosts: 37Gear list
Like?
Next NX 200 here is what Samsung should do and will not ;-)
Dec 11, 2011

Its really simple in concept:

3 point manual programmable controls one could be thumb wheel one a front wheel like Nikon: Like the Nex 7 one of these could be the lens based buttons which is truly innovative. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!

INTERNAL let me repeat that so you know what I mean INTERNAL EVF like the Nex 7, or M4/3 from Panasonic. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!

External hot shoe AND EVF. Duh! let me repeat that
External hot shoe AND EVF DUH! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!

16 M pixel higher ISO low noise , as close to a Nikon D3 as you can get. OK to go higher M Pixels PROVIDED it is Hi ISO Low noise WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!
External control for PASM and NO NO NO NO NO NO NYET, NADA, Bu Yao, Dont want:
alt.wesley.crusher.die.stupid.WHAT.WERE.YOU.THINKING scene modes.

(OK to have them in a menu provided i never have to see them again and are at the bottom of the menu and if you do use then a black hole opens up underneath you and your vanish from the earth only to ever be scene in cartoon land. Spelling was intentional). WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!

Pocket wizard or Phottix flash triggering and remote iTTL (Cactus need not apply) I know this is from a third party so DID NOT give it a WHAT WERE YOU THINKING! Since you are not thinking about talking to Pocket Wizard an Phottix et al you get a WHAT WERE YOU THINKING! for flawed thought process.

OK we can have in camera HDR PROVIDED you have +-5 stops like real cameras. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!

Learn how to make an interesting shape like Panasonic did with the GF series as opposed to a something that a 14 year old girl in Seoul finds cute! This is just under my rant above about External Control for PASM i.e. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!.

PINK is a hot singer not a camera color WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!

Lastly now that I have calmed down Best Wishes for the season and we should celebrate all holidays, Hanaka, Christmas, Ramadan, Lunar New Years, Budda etc. TOGETHER!

Wally Brooks's gear list:Wally Brooks's gear list
Sigma DP2 Merrill Sigma DP3 Merrill Nikon D7000 Nikon 1 V1 +1 more
Nikon D3 Sony Alpha NEX-7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow