Started Dec 11, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
harvy3317
Forum MemberPosts: 96Gear list
Like?
Photographers Vehicle of Choice
Dec 11, 2011

As some of you maybe be photographers and some are maybe beginners. For those photographers out there, what is your rig you drive to get your shots and carry your equipment? Previously I drove Land Rovers to get to my areas of shotting and back. Because sometimes you require 4 wheel drive and more. I am now looking into the Toyota Land Cruiser, Lexus GX470 Jeep Commander.

Now I know some photographers or mostly beginners dont care about this but I choose a vehicle that is my daily driver and something to carry my equipement and getting in/out of the trails and what not. I think this may only prefer to outdoor/landscape/wildlife photographers but please chime in.

Does anyone else choose a vehicle that serves as their daily driver and their outdoors vehicle for shooting and more? And what is it?

harvy3317's gear list:harvy3317's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Canon EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L USM Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro Canon EF 8-15mm f/4L Fisheye USM
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow