Started Dec 11, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Spring
Contributing MemberPosts: 609
Like?
Total Lunar Eclipse
Dec 11, 2011

Hi everyone, it's so great to finally have a reliable internet conection, the forum now loads like a dream, so now when the kids let me I'll be able to drop in a lot more often

It was a Total Lunar Eclipse here in the early hours of this morning, I was going to bed as we'd been having severe thunderstorms all night and didn't think we'd see anything, but I walked out for look before I went to bed and was surprised to see the thick cloud cover had cleared and the eclipse had started and was about at 3/4 covered, so guess who didn't get to bed till after 4am The moon was smack bang direct over my back yard and I had a perfect view from my sunroom, so I just opened the sliding door and set up the tripod in the doorway The pics at total eclipse are all slightly out of focus, I'm guessing it's due to the longinsh exposure and the moon always moving? I have some others as it was coming out of the eclipse but still have to convert them.

Olympus Evolt E-510
3s f/8.0 at 300.0mm iso100

-- hide signature --
Olympus E-5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow