Started Dec 10, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
theoldfella
Regular MemberPosts: 125
Like?
new a55 user - lcd question
Dec 10, 2011

I finally got my a55 yesterday and have only taken a few test shots so far (very impressive!) but one surprising thing I've noticed is the length of time the lcd blacks out for after the shutter is pressed to take the shot.

Whilst in reality I know it's only a second or so, I did a very unscientific handheld test with my two cameras and the A55 blackout was definitely longer than that on the panny G2. Both cameras were shooting large fine jpeg, and set to autoreview on the lcd.

I'm no expert on these sort of things so I was just wondering if this is in any way affected by the file size/speed of the card I'm using (a sandisk extreme iii 4gb), is there anything I should adjust or is the blackout "just the way it is" with the A55?

This is likely to be the first of many questions from me so please be patient !! Thanks

Panasonic Lumix DMC-G2 Sony SLT-A55
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow