Sony has terrible customer service!

Started Dec 8, 2011 | Discussions thread
lonewolf69
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,339Gear list
Like?
Re: Sony has terrible customer service!
In reply to hsand, Dec 10, 2011

Hi Hands,

After your terrible experience with the SONY customer service, I wouldn't blame you... However, if I might suggest? The friend that you're thinking of selling your new A77 to... Does he/she already have SONY/Minolta glass? If so, I would like to suggest that you borrow one of lenses first and at the minimum, take a few shots with GOOD working glass and then after looking at the pics decide if you're still willing to jump over/back to Canon?

The 60D is considered a "consumer" camera and as such it doesn't have have the PRO level support option that the $2K ~ $8500 has. IF the 60D exhibits problems, you'll maybe subjected to a similar experience.

Bottom line what I'm trying to say is that SONY is better nor worse than any of the other brands. All brands will have their HORROR stories and PRIDEFUL customer service. If you're wiling to part with the SONY, at least base your decision on something that is UNIQUE only to SONY... Again this is IMHO...

Heck maybe even base your decision on the COLOR of the SONY font! That shade of ORANGE never really got my senses on high gear.

-- hide signature --

-Alex

From the minds of Minolta to the imagination of Sony, Alpha, like no other.

http://www.pbase.com/lonewolf69

lonewolf69's gear list:lonewolf69's gear list
Sony Alpha DSLR-A100 Sony Alpha DSLR-A700 Sony Alpha DSLR-A900 Sony SLT-A77 Sony 24-70mm F2.8 ZA SSM Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow