Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L II IS - price drop

Started Nov 27, 2011 | Discussions thread
qianp2k
Forum ProPosts: 10,339Gear list
Like?
Re: But you can't just call anymore.
In reply to Loren Charif, Dec 9, 2011

I guess everyone has different situation and different experiences to deal with those vendors. To me, Amazon most times had a better price and usually have a free shipping (above $25) without requiring some membership or obligation. Amazon has an absolute hassle-free return/exchange policy in 30 days even without having to speak to anyone to explain the reasons. This is the main reason I prefer Amazon. My only minor "complain" with Amazon is that its packaging that sometime it lets a small merchandise box wondering in a big shipping box without much protection between. I don't worry too much as if any damages or not good, I will "abuse" its hassle-free return/refund policy to exchange copies until I satisfied or just return. I have a gut feeling that by that sense it's easier and less "guilty" to deal with Amazon than B&H or Adorama as I even don't have to talk to a live person but just go thru the system. They don't say how many times you can exchange or return?

-- hide signature --
 qianp2k's gear list:qianp2k's gear list
Sony RX100 Canon EOS-1D Mark III Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS 5D Mark III Sony Alpha 7R +20 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Huh?New
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow