Religious vintage lens adiction, come and convert.

Started Dec 9, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
javieralcivar
Forum MemberPosts: 56Gear list
Like?
Religious vintage lens adiction, come and convert.
Dec 9, 2011

Look, I´m not your father, but I see your potential to rank within us, the beholders of pristine treasures that most mortals only hear from the tales of their elder ones. We can sense your crave for excellence and exotics so Join us and let us fill your sack with metal from the hammer times (dance, now stop) and empower your oppressed manhood with the raw feel of steel, brass and iron even aluminium for the ones on a diet. Expel any memory from your manly hands that bring any plastic built focusing or automated zoom, yes plastic the curse of a treacherous era were armors lost to the laziness of commerce.

Mischievous we are, I accept, we may find ourselves battling among us about soul, character, mood, romance and all the unmeasurable attributes you can think of, but even in the darker sides of vintage collectors, no one dared to speak of our lack of passion or the size of our focal range or depth of field, which I´m proud to think of as the japanese, less is better.

The Nex carcass has allowed me to wield the most exotic range of cristals and be able to capture light with such wizardry that even the best lightquimists would summon their respects to my crafting.

You may be dubious to leave the comfort of autofocus and all the wizardry that feeds your eye and drains your brain, but do you really think is it better to use an iphone and wear raybans to simulate a vintage aura around your creativity, or be the man and get a woman pregnant just with the lack sound of manually focusing to unleash the honor in your photographs.

If my words echoed across your bones and you felt that something was amiss in using a camera that just works and of you go, maybe you´ll learn that in the serendipity of finding art through unfocused miracles or fungy filled vignettes is were a great collector exists, untamed, without the limits imposed by spreadsheets and voidable warranties.
Alas, fellow hunters I salute you, tell me your tale.

-- hide signature --

Here to help, always.

javieralcivar's gear list:javieralcivar's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-3
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow