Started Dec 9, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
kristina604
Forum MemberPosts: 83
Like?
canon dslr does it have motor?
Dec 9, 2011

hello everyone, i cant still make up my mind on which dslr to get since i dont see barely no sale on nikon d5100 which i was orignally gonna get cause i get 2 year warranty. this would be my 1st slr so i dont understand the specs to much but im learning. so i heard that with nikon d5100 i cant use older lenses and it wont focus not sure what it means but is the canon t2i or t3i have motor on them? can you use older canon lenses on t2i or t3i? i wana be happy with my purchase but not sure what to buy. for what i see i might end up with canon cause or alot deals. and what lense is good to shoot scenic and portrait pictures. and is canon t2i or t3i good in low light? cause i went to sear 2 day ago to see thhe t2i and t3i i took picture with them it was very dark.

Canon EOS 550D (EOS Rebel T2i / EOS Kiss X4) Canon EOS 600D (EOS Rebel T3i / EOS Kiss X5) Nikon D5100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow