Started Dec 8, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
hsand
New MemberPosts: 24
Like?
Sony has terrible customer service!
Dec 8, 2011

I ordered my A77 with a 16-50 kit lens October 30th from B&H. On November 12th I sent the lens to the Laredo, TX repair center because the aperture didn't close properly and my pictures were being overexposed. I called on the following Monday to check to see how long the repair would take and I asked about the possibility of parts for the repair being on backorder because of problems at the factory. I was told as if I was an idiot for not reading the website that "repairs take 10 business days". Well here I am still without a lens almost a month later. I have been told a different story each time I asked about when I am going to get my lens back, one lady told me it was going to be on its way back to me 3 weeks ago! I have repeatedly asked for an exchange for a new lens because its in stock on the website to no avail. Today they gave me an "estimated" time of arrival just for the part of December 21st! I have been told they would call me back several times, they don't. I have even talked to their customer relations center and all they do is forward me to the repair center! What am I supposed to do?! This is ridiculous! I want my lens to take pictures this Christmas!

Sony SLT-A77
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow