ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Nickerzzzzz
Junior MemberPosts: 43
Like?
Help...Which Lens on Canon 60D?
Dec 6, 2011

Hi All

Well as a total novice and just about to buy my first DSLR I'm totally confused with the amount of lens's on the market, and after loads of research I would really appreciate some of your experience/advice...

...I am about to purchase the Canon 60D and would like to know what lens's you recommend?

I would like to take pictures of everything and anything and thought I could cut a few corners and £'s by getting a lens for all occasions, having done some research I feel I would be sacrificing quality somewhere along the lines and I really want to try and avoid this as IQ is quite high on my list, I have therefore resigned myself to the fact that I will have to buy at least two lens’s, I don't really want a fixed lens and the shops seem to be having a conflict of interest in what they want to sell me and why.

Can you give me some ideas of a good couple of lens’s that will cover most aspects and be quite good on IQ to get me started out?.

I cant afford to go high end but at the same time I dont want to buy rubbish and regret not spending that little bit extra to avoid having to change lens after a month or two.

Thanks in anticipation

Canon EOS 60D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow