ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
IainD
Senior MemberPosts: 1,156
Like?
Zenfolio
Dec 6, 2011

Hi!

I have recently joined Zenfolio with a view to display of my images, and even to sell some as digital downloads. The sales side of things is just for a bit of fun but it would be nice to see even a few dollars!

But, I can't get it to work. I have joined their top level, and have a gallery of 8 pictures to start with. What I want to do is allow digital downloads of images from my gallery for a low price, but I don't know how to create a digital product and to apply a price list to it. I have sent many e mails and they don't seem to undersyand my difficulty.

They say.. just create a digital image and apply a price list to it. I have tried so many times and cannot get it to work.

Has anyone succeeded in putting a price list to images for download, and how did you do it?

I have followed all the instructions, round in circles and got nowhere. I am perhaps too stupid to do such things, but if someone could help me I would be very grateful!
Thank you!
IainD

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow