As good as the OLED in the A65/77 is, it still isn't good enough

Started Dec 5, 2011 | Discussions thread
twenty200
Regular MemberPosts: 415Gear list
Like?
Re: As good as the OLED in the A65/77 is, it still isn't good enough
In reply to cyainparadise, Dec 6, 2011

cyainparadise wrote:

Looking at the information Sony is giving out about the OLED display used in their newest camera, I still want an OVF.

That's comedy. Instead of judging based on actual use, you're judging based on something you've read. You're judging based on numbers and theory instead of real world use. Like I said, that's comedy.

While the OLED dispaly is a step forward, it doesn't come close to allowing the user to see the subtle colors and shadings that an OVF offers.

Then the answer is obvious. Don't buy a camera with an EVF. I own an a77 and love it, but nobody says you have to. So, don't. Problem solved.

I can't imagine what you're hoping for with this thread... to be talked into buying something you don't want? Or are you one of those people who only feel comfortable in your decisions if enough people agree with you? Whatever.

It's perfectly acceptable for you to not buy something you don't want, and it's fine for you to not like something you don't like.
--
This is the world, the way I see it: http://twenty200.com

twenty200's gear list:twenty200's gear list
Olympus E-M1 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75mm 1:1.8 Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm 1:2.8 Macro
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow