Your LEAST favorite Canon EOS DSLR

Started Dec 1, 2011 | Discussions thread
gipper51
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,972Gear list
Like?
Re: Your LEAST favorite Canon EOS DSLR
In reply to David Naylor, Dec 4, 2011

I've only owned 3 Canon DSLRs since switching last year and I've like them all. I sold the 20D as I just found myself not using it, FF is better for my needs. Of my current 1Ds and 5D I would say the 1Ds annoys me because of the ridiculously sloooow buffer, I'm always waiting on it...and I'm not a burst mode shooter. Aside from that, great camera. I want the 1Ds2 mainly because of this.

The only DSLR I've owned I did not care for was my Sony A100 when I shot that system. I did not like the main dial as most important controls were on it and I was constantly changing it...made for slow operation. That camera also was horrible with flash exposure, downright unreliable. I didn't miss it when I sold it. My Minolta 5D (first DSLR) and A700 were both a pleasure to shoot with, and I still think the controls and ergonomics on the Sony 7,8 and 9 series are terrrific.

-- hide signature --
 gipper51's gear list:gipper51's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS 6D Canon EF 17-40mm f/4.0L USM Canon EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Tamron AF 28-75mm F/2.8 XR Di LD Aspherical (IF) +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
300DNew
400DNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow