Started Dec 4, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
schlottr
Junior MemberPosts: 29
Like?
Nikon 200-400mmVR1
Dec 4, 2011

When I first bought this lens new several years ago, I thought it performed very well. I have not had much opportunity to use this lens much. After the first 2-3 times with good results, I have been dissatisfied with my performance with the lens. Please note how I blame myself as the user, not the lens. I have not used the lens for awhile. I recall when I first used the lens, the VR would lock on and kind of vibrate, with further pressure on the shutter release the shutter would activate. I maybe having an Alzheimer's moment, as that is how I recall the lens working. Now the lens just seems to focus with VR not locking on or vibrating. Am I rememberig wrong the use of the VR? Do you think it is a problem with lens, my D300 or the photographer? How would you go about determining if the VR is working properly?

Nikon D300
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow