Started Dec 1, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Michael Thomas Mitchell
Veteran MemberPosts: 9,422
Like?
Your LEAST favorite Canon EOS DSLR
Dec 1, 2011

There is never a shortage of posts talking about preferences for this camera over that one, which is better, etc. I think it would be interesting to hear from those who have owned multiple DSLRs which was their least favorite.

On the surface, it might seem like the answer would be simply the oldest one. But there may be more to it than that. For example, my least favorite Canon DSLR was the D60. (The old one. Not the newer 60D.) On the one hand, there were some nice improvements over the D30, including highlighted AF points and an illuminated top control display. But I was really disappointed that the AF system was still the same old thing used in the D30. And Canon actually decreased its top ISO from 1600 to 1000. Ultimately, I felt as if it was mostly a pixel upgrade, but little else. When the 10D came out, I quickly replaced it while keeping my D30.

Canon EOS 10D Canon EOS 60D Canon EOS D30
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
300DNew
400DNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow