Started Dec 1, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
cgarrard
Forum ProPosts: 14,346Gear list
Like?
Ricoh's Hint RE: Pentax
Dec 1, 2011

Think the hint that Ricoh threw out about something filling a gap coming next year could be a full frame Pentax DSLR?

I've thought about this issue since that statement was uttered. Filling a gap could literally mean anything but I see some fairly big and obvious ones with full frame DSLRS, not only in the market but in Pentax's lineup as well.

It is one of the more obvious "holes" in what Pentax offers. To me it is the next logical step for Pentax, along with more FF lenses to support a new FF DSLR.

I certainly hope they do, I think it's quite possible as they already at least have a few lenses that can be used for full frame duty currently in the lineup. They at least wouldn't be starting from scratch.

Using the K5's design characteristics (not a clone of it obviously) would also be appealing to me.

Carl

http://photographic-central.blogspot.com/

"Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude; nothing can help the man with wrong one."
-Thomas Jefferson

Pentax K-5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow