Nikon D7000 - Unforgiving

Started Dec 1, 2011 | Discussions thread
KeithAK
New MemberPosts: 15
Like?
Re: Nikon D7000 - Unforgiving
In reply to blues4u, Dec 1, 2011

I shouldn't reply to this thread since it seems like more of a trolling attempt than anything else, but....(edit: I realize I am probably being unfair here, you probably aren't trolling, just shooting out a quick thought. But with negatives like this it's important to give reasons why, otherwise it seems to be a bit of flame bait).

Exactly what do you base your generalization on? I see no specifics whatsoever.

As for myself, I'm as close to a beginning amateur that you get when it comes to real photography and I've found the camera to be the exact opposite. It's such a good camera that if you take just a few minutes to understand the basics it will, if anything else, make you look like a better photographer than you really are.

Here's my gallery of shots to my recent trip to Lodon, my first time with a DSLR and my first use of the D7000: http://skeetersspot.smugmug.com/Travel/London/20084179_SrxqSH#1584320381_bMXqF2k

I love the camera and while there are a LOT of options and a ton of capabilities, they seem to be exactly what one would expect in a camera of this caliber.

So, is the problem the camera or the user? Serious question.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
NahNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow