Started Nov 30, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
wymjym
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,266Gear list
Like?
My very best ORBS! (large files)
Nov 30, 2011

this started out meant to be a lot of sarcasm laced with some images that would show that fuji orbs don’t need to exist if a little fore thought is part of the picture taking formula.

Well….the Fuji X10 proved me wrong and now I’m not convinced that I will keep this camera.
I had something like this shot in mind

but was enjoying the water reflections enough that I thought the dropping winter light would be great (I did expect some orb’ing’ in this extreme shot, just not this number or the uniqueness) is this a lens pattern?

I spotted the fishing line wrapped on a branch…..all those little globes on the line are in fact ‘Fuji Orbs’ the line was clean of debris..this surprised me

This single orb blew me away ( I hope the orbs aren’t the catching type, since so far the P7100 is orb free)

I did find that if there are no bright points anywhere one can capture an orb free shot

Thanks for looking…………..I’ll play with this camera for a bit more but in the back of my mind I’m thinking that if Fuji doesn’t step up to the plate they will loose this sale pretty soon.

wj

-- hide signature --

nikonandricoh

wymjym's gear list:wymjym's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000
Fujifilm X10 Nikon Coolpix P7100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow