ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Herman1957
Junior MemberPosts: 29
Like?
Beware the Sony Repair!
Nov 29, 2011

FYI...

I have read that many Nex-5 owners have had good luck with sending their cameras to Larado, Tx. to fix the clicking sound so I thought I would do the same...

It took 2 weeks to return to my door. It was over Thanksgiving so I can overlook this however upon inspecting the camera after receiving it I noticed 2 scratches in the LCD that weren't there when I sent it in. Before I sent it, the camera was never used except to check for the clicking sound, which was there. I cleaned and inspected it before I sent it to them and am positive the camera was prestine. I would have noticed these scratches as I am extremely anal with my gadgets. I called them immediately and was told that those scatches were identified when it arrived and they were not at fault and wouldn't make it right. It was my word against theirs. They win and I have a camera with scratches. Be advised!

Sony Alpha NEX-5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow