Started Nov 29, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Otto
Senior MemberPosts: 1,094Gear list
Like?
All The Returned/Resale X10's
Nov 29, 2011

I wonder what is going to happen to all of the X10's that are being returned. Surely some of them will be resold to unsuspecting buyers as new, or open box. How will you know you're not getting one of the WDS cameras when you order in the future? Seems like this is going to get worse rather than better.

I was planning on looking seriously at the XS1, but now I'm concerned that the problem will persist in that release as well. Especially if Fuji doesn't have a solution by then. I'm guessing they are being assembled, and readied for shipment, as we speak. I sure hope there is a positive solution to all of this soon to prevent the snow-balling effect.

Just some thoughts after reading all of the threads regarding this issue. I've not seen anything like this in the 18 years I have been involved in digital photography. I feel sorry for the unsuspecting buyers in the used market as well. They will have no recourse but to pass them on to other unsuspecting buyers, and so it goes...

Hoping for a quick resolution,
Otto...

Otto's gear list:Otto's gear list
Canon PowerShot A610 Canon PowerShot S400 Olympus XZ-2 iHS Canon Pixma Pro9000 Mark II Arcsoft Panorama Maker +13 more
Fujifilm X10
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow