Sadly Decided to Return NEX 5N

Started Nov 26, 2011 | Discussions thread
javieralcivar
Forum MemberPosts: 56Gear list
Like?
Re: Sadly Decided to Return NEX 5N
In reply to Photo-Wiz, Nov 28, 2011

I think fanboys, which forget to behave like people and who would never dare to speak the way the do in the face of a stranger, should stop being so passionate about a piece of plastic, is not like he messed with your wifes, you didnt liked the camera, good for you. For the ones that resented of this situation and want too turn it on the retail ethics side, know one thing, happy costumers make better relations thats why reputable stores like adorama get their fame.

I was just talking to a girl photographer that only buys canon. Yesterday when I told her I was thinking to get rid of my nex for an a65, she told me "Are you mad, that camera you have is great, dont sell it, buy the a65 but keep the nex as backup or for light travel, and believe me for candid street photography like the one you shoot, youll have a rough day trying to get friendly faces or guard permissions with a "pro" looking camera, It happens to me with my t3i."

Then I remembered why the nex has gave me an amazing ride, people is amazed that in such a little package I get the pictures that others get with prosumers, people are more open to a small profile camera, since they dont think theyll en up in the newspaper or some blog., size gives you the necessary innocense that people looks for before giving you a smile, its allways better to pass as an amateur and deliver pro results. Using a little black super tacumar instead of the kit lens that was an eye magnet I almost become invisible on the streets.

So, if I could get the performance of a the nex in a even smaller package I would change in no time, since I havent invested in the nex lens lineup but a more versatile one m42.

-- hide signature --

Here to help, always.

javieralcivar's gear list:javieralcivar's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-3
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
SadNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow