FZ150 Filter Question

Started Nov 26, 2011 | Discussions thread
bugbait
Contributing MemberPosts: 893Gear list
Like?
Re: FZ150 Filter Question
In reply to Vandyu, Nov 27, 2011

About the same price i paid. Yes I would buy it again. Note that their close-up lens and teleconvertors are not cheap in price and no one has complained about them. Also note the high quality of the camera lenses themselves. I do not think they skimped on the quality of what they list as a lens protector, plus you have no actual light filtering, which is aces in my book. $20-30 bucks is enough when you will likely never test the protection and you will likely be using an entirely different camera system in a few years anyhow.

As for the hood, accept for macro shots it never gets in my way, my holster accommodates the camera with the lens hood. Or I wouldn't of bought it.

Gotta say that nano-coating is great. You have to go out of your way to get lens flare, especially if you are using the hood.

bugbait's gear list:bugbait's gear list
Canon EOS M Canon EF-M 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Canon EF-M 22mm f/2 STM Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow