A few comments on the X100

Started Nov 25, 2011 | Discussions thread
tomhide
Junior MemberPosts: 46Gear list
Like?
Re: A few comments on the X100
In reply to owenleve, Nov 26, 2011

I agree with some things you've mentioned about X100's downside and I can see how some DSLR users may be frustrated of X100's quarks and shortcomings.

But everyone's expectation and needs are different and some will have the patience to find a way to work around it and get on with making wonderful images whilst others may move onto the next newest and greatest product. There's nothing wrong with that.

Anyone who is considering of purchasing this camera should take people's opinion as grain of salt and also spend some time looking at sample images/works made from users of this camera.

Good place to start is here > > > > http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=fujifilm+x100&s=int&ss=2

As for my experience, I've not had sticky aperture blade issue so far and I find AF quite reasonable for general snap shots. My Canon DSRs has been collecting dust for a while.

-- hide signature --
 tomhide's gear list:tomhide's gear list
Sigma DP1 Fujifilm FinePix X100 Canon EOS 5D Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS 30D +8 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow