Started Nov 26, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
moto75
Junior MemberPosts: 29Gear list
Like?
Pentax Q + Pentax 6mm f/1.2 CCTV lens
Nov 26, 2011

This week I got my Kipon C-Mount adapter for the Pentax 6mm f/1.2 CCTV lens. I also ordered a 1,25 mm spacer as this lens does not seem to focus to infinty with the Kipon adapter.

Just had the chance for some quick trial shots, more picture will follow later (after x-mas - the Q will be waiting under the x-mas tree, I just take it out of the box if I need to test new equipment).

All pictures taken with apertures between 1.2 and 2, processed from DNG files using Lightroom 3.5, the distortion correction of the 01 Standard Prime also fits quite well for the 6mm CCTV lens. I did not expect much from this lens I bought for around 15 Euro on eBay, but I think at least for web resolution and 4 x 6" (10 x 15 cm) prints it should be fine.

The last lens I ordered now for the Q is the Fujian 25/1.4 CCTV C-mount lens, which will be my "portrait" lens on the Q Samples will follow as soon as the lens arrives.

More Q-pictures on my flickr stream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/photonensammler-75/sets/72157627917243156/
--
Joachim

moto75's gear list:moto75's gear list
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow