Started Nov 25, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
mazzuccato
Senior MemberPosts: 2,227Gear list
Like?
from 5d2 to k5 for portability?
Nov 25, 2011

I'm just speculating about selling all my canon gear (5d2, 20-35L, 24-105L, 85 1.8, 35 2.0, 50 1.8, sigma 150 2.8, tc, tubes, flash...) and buying a k5 with some limited lenses (eg. 15, 21,35 and 70mm). I like the iq of 5d2, I don't like the size and weight of the system. In fact I'm using more and more my GF1 with its tiny lenses, but even if I like the results (specially in bright days) I'm alwais concerned about what a better camera could do. So k5 and limited lenses looks like a blend of portability and quality. I can imagine how difficult is change system economically, and probably I will stay with the equipement I have now, but I'd like to know your opinion (especially if you owned both 5d2 and k5).
--
cuginoStefano
http://www.pbase.com/cuginostefano

mazzuccato's gear list:mazzuccato's gear list
Sony RX100 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH +3 more
Canon EOS 5D Mark II Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Pentax K-5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow