Started Nov 25, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
JWest
Regular MemberPosts: 163Gear list
Like?
Canon EF to Samsung NX adaptors
Nov 25, 2011

I've been toying with the idea of getting an adaptor to mount the lenses from my Canon DSLR on my Samsung NX100. Can anyone recommend a good one, and tell me where in the UK I could purchase it?

There seem to be a whole bunch of vendors on Ebay selling from Hong Kong, and they seem very cheap. I've always had good luck purchasing accessories like batteries and remote shutter releases this way, but I'm slightly more concerned about an item like this, which could potentially damage my camera or lenses. Should I be worried?

To be honest, I probably won't even bother pursuing this unless I can buy an adaptor fairly cheaply. For me, the NX100 is all about the compactness with its pancake primes. But if I can grab an adaptor without too much expense, I'd love to do some comparison shots on the two bodies using the same lens. Also, I'm just curious to see how great the NX100 looks with a Canon 70-200 f4 IS hanging off the front of it.

Samsung NX100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow