Started Nov 24, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
RussellInCincinnati
Senior MemberPosts: 3,197
Like?
add to the list: "the most dreaded thread topics."
Nov 24, 2011

Was laughing the other day at how totally boring some of my thread topics must be. Have apparently found several topics that are so below or beyond the interest of all the world's inhabitants, that even our numerous trolls see no point in posting to them. Which led me to speculate,

What are the most guaranteed-awful Nex forum topics imaginable ?

You know, the ones that make you thank God that we're not paid to follow every thread. That strike fear in your heart ( "what if I were forced in an alternate universe to read this?" ), particularly for persons who have been following the forum for some time.

Will start the list off with three of my favorites, and am optimistic that more-creative Nex'ers will come up with funnier (if not perfectly historically accurate) examples. Plan to periodically collect the best items to make a compact digest.

What's the world's best no-brand-name Nikon adapter for less than $10 dollars?

Proof For Non-Fanboys That The Nex Is Not As Good As Micro Four Thirds

Prototype Nex 7 versus damaged Nex 3 in candle light: the real story

For extra credit, what are the most guaranteed-not-fun response-post subject lines (not counting the series of 40 responses, where nobody ever bothers changing the subject line)? These are almost always vague name-calling opionions that feel truthy-like...that are posted for the childish pleasure of writing something perhaps information-free, but at least nobody can disprove:

You don't even know what a professional photographer needs (LOL)

Who Cares?

Who made you God? I have as much rights for free speech as you do

You don't understand what Sony Corporation is thinking

Sony Alpha NEX-7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow