Picture Effects – A77

Started Nov 22, 2011 | Discussions thread
clarasdk
Junior MemberPosts: 34
Like?
Re: Picture Effects – A77--not so great
In reply to HDaRt, Nov 22, 2011

HDaRt wrote:

it is my opinion that inclusion of these mostly lame(not the OP's images) in-camera effects may have an appeal to a certain customer base but not to the reported target buyer..the advanced enthusiast. I add that if a photographer(and I am not implying that the OP is in this group) is really taken with the in-camera effects they could save themselves lots of $$$ and buy from a bevy full of m43 choices that feature these JPEG destroying processing effects.

I did say mostly because the HDR paint effect is fairly decent...there might be another but that doesn't change my overall opinion.

-- hide signature --

HDaRt

So just because one is a A77 owner one cannot have some fun with effects like that? It is only allowed to do them afterwards in PP on the RAW file offcourse?

Why is it a problem that the A77 can both be a good serious camera, but also have some nice toy/gadget features? It is not like it would be 500 dollars cheaper if they did not put them in, it is all in the software anyway....

Personally I am having a blast with my A77, both for "normal" pciture taking and for playing around with the gadget part......

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow