ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Scott Everett
dpreview AdminPosts: 933Gear list
Like?
Challenges Brainstorm - Potential Improvements
Nov 22, 2011

Hi all,

RaptorUK reached out to me to discuss some of the ongoing chalenges with challenges ( pun intended). I began to write back to him and decided it would be best to have this discussion with the entire community.

Some of the issues can be handled by the introduction of community moderators, something we hope to make official within the year. But some of the issues run deeper, and this is where we want to try and make some technical changes to how challenges work. We have a shortlist of changes we intend introduce in early 2012, so please use this thread to raise any possible solutions that may or may not have been brought up in other threads that we might not have seen.

To stay organized, I recommend titling your replies with something indicative of what you are suggesting so it is easier for us and other posters to track what has already been mentioned.

Also, one last note, we plan to handle any sponsored challenges (including those that involve a prize) with a different voting system that is not community based moving forward.

-Scott

Scott Everett's gear list:Scott Everett's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark II Olympus E-1 Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM +2 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow