ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
bzanchet
New MemberPosts: 5
Like?
Panasonic GX1 Lens choice?
Nov 21, 2011

Hi there photo enthusiasts!

I'm not a pro, but I'm willing to step up from my point and shoot cameras.

I'm interested on buying a micro four thirds camera and keep my slim camera for partys and other "pockatable-needing" places.

I did my research and I'm considering the new GX1 (although some others cameras are still a possibility: nex-7, gf3 ou fuji x10 - with smaller sensor).

My only worry is that thos new 14-42 x power lenses comes with a f3.5. Isn't that a little high for night shots? I'm afraid that even with the much larger sensor, the low light pics qill look like my point and shoot... should I get a 20mm f1.7 lens also? I've seen that this 20mm is 40mm equivalent, also a little worried about this, what do you guys think? Oh, and this pancake lens don't have image stabilization, and not sure how my videos will look without it... I dont know why can't there be a lens for four thirds like the new fuji x10 camera wih 28-112mm equivalent F2.0-2.8 lens....

Thank you!!

Bruno - Brazil

Fujifilm X10 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1 Sony Alpha NEX-7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow