Started Nov 16, 2011 | Discussions thread
awaldram
Forum ProPosts: 10,801Gear list
Like?
Re: Whos the real troll?
In reply to Poweruser, Nov 21, 2011

Poweruser wrote:

Taffy wrote:

Go look at he/she/it's posting history. I'd be willing to bewt money, if this thing ever came out from under the bridge near me, that it has never held/owned ANY Pentax camera.
--
Have a good day.
Regards Allan

What a lame attempt. Anyone questioning the tools you decided to chose is a "troll"? I have used a lot of cameras and lenses in the past years, some I liked more, some less.

I wonder why people in photo forums tend to make a religion out of their choice of equipment. I dont care for brands. They are all "foreign" japanese companies any way and none of them supports me. I pay dearly.

As a "Pentax fan" try to understand that the reason the company is failing so hard today lies in the user experience I had. The average camera nut (like me) tries the current top of the line model and midrange zoom and gets a virtual slap in the face. And now face it: The copy I had was either a "so called bad sample" or the combo is in fact crap. And you are blaming me for posting here??? Blame Pentax.

As a rational human being I don't believe statements without fact.

You have no history (besides your dubious posting habits) so nobody will take you at face value.

Any serious photographer would post examples to show what they think is wrong, and you were requested to-do so without response.

For all we know, your a crap photographer who doesn't know which way round to hold a camera.

I blame neither you nor Pentax, as your statement is unsubstantiated its just noise.

awaldram's gear list:awaldram's gear list
Pentax Q Pentax K-3 Pentax smc DA* 55mm F1.4 SDM Pentax smc DA* 16-50mm F2.8 ED AL (IF) SDM Pentax smc DA* 50-135mm F2.8 ED (IF) SDM +11 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow