Reat this one: Need help, buyer remormse maybe but I am not sure how to handle this?

Started Nov 20, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Joel Stern
Forum ProPosts: 10,182Gear list
Like?
Reat this one: Need help, buyer remormse maybe but I am not sure how to handle this?
Nov 20, 2011

I sold my GRD on ebay about 3 weeks ago, it shipped to Canada, so quick shipping. Unit was received 12 or more days ago.

I never had any issues with this camera that I ordered from Clifton Camera in the UK and has it shipped to the US. I am a bit confused the first message talks about a blank screen, the second about a lens sticking, so they are inconsistent. I have never sold something not as described, I have always has a 1005 positive rating on ebay. I am confused. My sales was "all sales final". The seller has not in so many words said so but it appears that he wants me to refund him.... As I said I never had any issue with this camera, any suggestions on how to handle this would be appreciated.
Thanks

Message received 10 days ago

"Hey, I deleted your emails so I'm contacting you this way. I'm wondering how much you used this camera and if you had any problems with it? Twice the screen has died out wile shooting, I thought it was the battery but it was fully charged. I then tried to use new AAA batteries and it kept saying change batteries and turning off. It also seems to have a very hard time focusing... This is very disturbing to me and I hope this can be resolved, I need this camera to work."
Message received today

"Okay, I tested it for a wile now and it keeps shutting off with the lens still extended even with a fully charged battery. I love this camera but I cannot have it so unreliable especially when I paid for a working camera. You sold me a broken camera and we need to do something to rectify this situation as soon as possible. I wish this would have worked out different as this camera would have been perfect for me.
Hope to hear from you soon."

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
GerdNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow