GX1 or wait for more on the Fuji LX

Started Nov 18, 2011 | Discussions thread
GodSpeaks
Forum ProPosts: 10,139Gear list
Like?
Re: GX1 or wait for more on the Fuji LX
In reply to Oscar Torres, Nov 19, 2011

Oscar Torres wrote:

We'll probably can se the lx in january but the cam is not going to be in the shelves until spring 2012, and if you want certain specific lenses like ultrawide angle or fish eye you must to wait much more, may be one year or two. Get a g3 right now and you have a whole lens catalog to choose, and you always can change to lx when that system will be complet...

To me, the big question is what lens mount will Fuji use? I have seen nothing that addresses this.

Will Fuji use a new proprietary mount? Or some other established mount? Well, we know it won't be micro43. Short of a proprietary mount, all I can think of would be M mount. Now THAT could be very interesting indeed.

And that could play very nicely with the optical/evf viewfinder.

-- hide signature --

The greatest of mankind's criminals are those who delude themselves into thinking they have done 'the right thing.'

• Rayna Butler

GodSpeaks's gear list:GodSpeaks's gear list
Minolta DiMAGE 7i Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS4 Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS5 Kodak DCS Pro SLR/n +36 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow