Someone explain Fox News to me please...

Started Nov 19, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Docno
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,095Gear list
Like?
Someone explain Fox News to me please...
Nov 19, 2011

1. Why do the women look like Stepford Wives with massively hairsprayed hair (in 60s styles) and heavy suburban makeup?
2. Why does almost every 'live music act' they have on play country music?

3. Why are there American flags emblazoned everywhere (is it to remind viewers where they are)?

4. Why do they constantly assert they are 'fair and objective'? [Almost like they protesteth too much]

5. And why is it necessary to be so thoroughly and consistently anti-Obama, anti-Obama (though some of their people are more guilty of this than others). I've never watched BBC or CNN and felt "ok, these guys clearly support that party". But some of their people seem to look for any opportunity to take a crack at Obama and the Dems.

[To be honest, it's #1 that I'm most curious about] I'm not even sure if the women below are really 3 different women.... they seem to have cracked the science of cloning over there.

This is a typical BBC team

And here are the female hosts for the Saudi news station

-- hide signature --

Galleries: http://picasaweb.google.com.au/glennjude

Sony a900, a700; CZ135mm, CZ24-70mm, SAL70-300mmG, 50mm F1.4, 100mm F2.8 macro, KM17-35mm, CZ16-80mm, KM11-18mm, SAL18-250mm

Docno's gear list:Docno's gear list
Sony RX100 Sony RX1 Sony Alpha DSLR-A900 Sony Alpha NEX-7
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
easyNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow