Started Nov 18, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
morganb
Regular MemberPosts: 116Gear list
Like?
GX1 or wait for more on the Fuji LX
Nov 18, 2011

I've been a fuji owner for a while now. ever since the F30 i've been hooked. they make great cameras with great features and image quality is always the focus.

i had JUST recently decided to switch to a M43 GX1 and than this leak for the Fuji LX comes out.

i know its gonna be a good bit more expensive but i know that if i buy this know i probably wont consider the LX when it comes out since im not big into selling my gear.

i have a trip coming up to Costa Rica in mid january so i feel like i should just get the GX1 and run with it.

any one have an opinion to sway me? how much do you think i could sell a new GX1 for if i just had to have the Fuji LX?

morganb's gear list:morganb's gear list
Nikon D600 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Tamron SP AF 180mm F/3.5 Di LD (IF) Macro Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-85mm F3.5-4.5G ED VR +1 more
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow