ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
BradM73
Regular MemberPosts: 215
Like?
D7000 with iPad anyone?
Nov 18, 2011

Hello All,

I'm wondering if anyone out there has had any success with using their Nikon D7000 with an iPad or iPad2 for image previews and/or image storage?

First priority would be the ability to store RAW images on the iPad while on the road. I'd be interested in picking up a 64GB iPad 2 or maybe the iPad 3 next year if storing images is possible. Keeping an iPad free of other apps would yield upwards of 45-50GB of storage space and would be great for quick backups when needed.

Second priority would be camera control and image preview/review capabilities. I'd be interested in an App that would allow me to set the camera up for M mode and then make changes to most setting on the iPad, and then be able to see either a Live View preview of the image, or a review after the image is taken.

I know of several Apps like this for Canon cameras, but after spending some time searching the App Store, I wasn't really able to see anything that clearly does what I'm seeking.

If anyone has any insight into these possibilities, or has worked with iPads and the D7000, please let me know of your experiences.

Thanks!

Nikon D7000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow