Like?
Re: A better solution
In reply to Tony Beach, Nov 16, 2011

Tony Beach wrote:

Rafy Sugiri wrote:

olyflyer wrote:

Tony Beach wrote:

olyflyer wrote:

...but I wish the QUAL was a programmable button so I could set it up to something other than Quality.

Being able to select either 14 bit or 12 bit would be nice to have.

Freely programmable would be the best, but almost anything else is better than QUAL. I don't often switch between 12 and 14-bit and don't use bracketing at all but if I could I'd set it to Auto ISO toggle function.

Well, I would put the Auto-ISO toggle on the ISO button. Making all the buttons on the camera programmable is fine, if that's what you want, I just want a little more out of the ISO and Quality buttons which would make them more practical to me and I want both those functions where they are at the top of the camera.

I agree, need a little more practical use of some buttons. For instance, I have my fn button set up for 'my menu' with (auto) iso control as the first adjustment which is fine but if they had a setting for auto iso directly with a press of the fn and rotate the command dial to toggle auto iso on and off, that would be good with me. This way my hands do not leave their shooting position and my eye stays looking through the viewfinder. That would come in very handy when shooting in changing lighting conditions while maintaining my dof and ss. Auto iso, greatest invention ever...well maybe not. hehe

-- hide signature --
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow