X10 cancelled, X100 ordered

Started Nov 10, 2011 | Discussions thread
Chuck Fralick
Regular MemberPosts: 413Gear list
Like?
Re: X10 cancelled, X100 ordered
In reply to designdog, Nov 15, 2011

Hmmmm. Have to take exception to your comment about "toy" as it relates to the X10. I own an X100, Leica X1, and now an X10 (and far too many other cameras). I can assure you the X10 is no toy. There is no question that the X100 and X1 have better IQ than the X10, but the difference is far from huge in actual prints. If I had to pick one and throw away the others, it would be the X10 (at least at present - but I have only had it a few days).

BTW, I was able to find the X10 on line, order, and have it delivered in 2 days. I bought it on an impulse. At the time Precision Camera and Video had received about 30 of them and they sold out the next day.

For the other gents talking about Americans and their returns, I agree it's somewhat epidemic here. However, for the record, I have NEVER returned a camera. I do my research and live with my mistakes. But, hey, I like cameras, so variety is the spice of life for me.

Chuck Fralick's gear list:Chuck Fralick's gear list
Canon PowerShot S95 Pentax MX-1 Nikon Coolpix AW110 Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-T1 +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow